Property Management Service Areas
If you’ve been trying to manage your property on your own in the San Diego area, you’ve probably become well acquainted with some of the drawbacks of self-management. You undoubtedly have had far less free time than you used to before you acquired the property, because you’re frequently tied up with maintenance issues or with handling various requests and complaints from tenants. You may also have noticed that your stress level has been increasing lately, and perhaps you’ve become more anxious and more irritable while trying to manage that property.
If any of this sounds familiar, you would definitely benefit by having Sunset Property Management handle all the hassles and all the day-to-day details which have gobbled up all your free time lately. We cover a broad expanse of the area around San Diego, and if your own neighborhood is not included in those listed below, contact us for a clarification, because we might still be able to help you.
Some of our service areas
Our service area extends to include all of the following neighborhoods, and a few more besides:
- Bankers Hill – a long-established community in close proximity to Balboa Park
- Bay Ho – routinely ranks in the Top 25 best places to live in the San Diego area
- Bay Park – recently ranked #1 in San Diego’s most livable communities
- Central San Diego – located directly on San Diego Bay, this includes all of the downtown area of the city
- Clairemont and Clairemont Mesa – home to a number of young professionals, this is a very liberal section of the city
- Crown Point – situated in the middle of Mission Bay, out on a peninsula
- Hillcrest – home to a number of different cuisines, with a variety of brunch spots, cafes, and haberdasheries
- La Jolla – this is a coastal town famous for its rugged coastline, and the cliffs which are home to two world-famous golf courses
- Mission Beach – a laid-back neighborhood which is a popular tourist destination because of its surfing, swimming, and shoreline volleyball
- Mission Hills – an upscale neighborhood just north of the downtown area, overlooking Old Town and San Diego Bay
- Mission Valley – home to several shopping malls, this community is split in half by the San Diego River
- North Park – a trendy area of the city, where young professionals and hipsters hang out at the pubs, sushi lounges, and nightlife cafes
- Ocean Beach – great fishing, great sunbathing, and great surfing characterize this classic SoCal area
- Pacific Beach – an area where sunbathing and swimming are at a premium, the community also is a haven for boutiques, drinking spots, and yoga studios
- Point Loma – Cabrillo National Monument here provides the perfect panoramic view of the ocean and of San Diego Bay.
Types of properties
At Sunset Property Management, we can provide expert management for apartment complexes, multi-family dwellings, houses, and condos – virtually any kind of property you might have which requires knowledgeable, experienced management. Contact us today to find out how we can help you live a more relaxed life, and pursue those things which have greater value in your life, rather than being tied down to daily management of commercial property. Once you’re back in control of your life, you’ll be free to invest more time and effort into growing your business, and to enjoying the lifestyle you envisioned for yourself when you first got into the real estate business.