5447 1/2 Mildred Street, San Diego, CA 92110, USA
***NO COSIGNERS OR GUARANTORS ACCEPTED***
Spacious 2 bedroom, 2 bath top floor apartment is available for rent. The unit is conveniently located in West Mission Valley, close to freeway access, bus stops, and the trolley. It’s also within easy walking distance to shopping, dining, USD, and public transportation. The USD West Entrance is across the street.
This apartment has lots of windows with plenty of light. There are hardwood floors in the living area and new carpeting in the bedroom areas. The kitchen has a window over the sink, lots of cupboard storage, and a dishwasher. It also has a microwave, a new gas stove, and a new refrigerator. Ceiling fans throughout and mirrored closet doors in the bedrooms.
This unit has one reserved parking space in a carport that is accessed via a garage door. The carport is for 1 motorized vehicle only and cannot be used for any other purpose including storage of any kind. This unit also has a large, private covered patio, big enough for some outdoor furniture. This patio is sheltered by a vaulted roof. There is a conveniently located shared laundry.
Interested? To set up a showing, read up on our application process and then apply to set up your showing today! – You will pay for the background credit check after choosing to move forward with the application after viewing the unit.
Facts, Rules & Requirements:
* Available now.
* Lease till 7/31/2024 with an option to renew for 1 year.
* No pets, smoking, or cosigners.
* Renters insurance required.
* Tenants pay all utilities.
* Water, Trash & Sewage (WTS) is an additional $45 per month per adult tenant.
* Credit check required.
* Good to excellent credit required, FICO 700+.
* Prospective tenant(s) must earn 3 times the rent in a combined total.
* Set up a showing? Apply for free!.
Contact via text Nate Cornell (619) 786-6496