This is a must-see fully upgraded top floor unit, 2 stories, with dual (2) master bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms. Nestled in the Marina district of downtown San Diego. Beautiful stone wall entry brings you to a roomy Chef’s kitchen adorned with granite and other high-end upgrades like designer paint, recently remodeled bathrooms, elegant stone, cabinets, tile, rich wood floors & window shutters throughout, LED mirrors. Walk-in closets with built-in’s, full-size laundry inside the unit, a private balcony to relax on, and a rooftop patio with awesome views of the city. Underground gated garage parking with two assigned spaces. The community has security and a business center. Easily walk to downtown San Diego areas like Petco Park, Horton Plaza, Gaslamp District, and more!
Rental Facts, Rules & Requirements:
* Available now.
* Lease for 12 months.
* No pets, smoking, or cosigners.
* Renters insurance required.
* Tenants pay all utilities.
* Water, Trash & Sewage (WTS) fee of $35 per tenant age 18+ years.
* Credit check required.
* Good to excellent credit required.
* Prospective tenant(s) must earn 3 times the rent in a combined total.
Contact via text Nate Cornell (619) 786-6496
View on map / Neighborhood