Property Management Pacific Beach

Property Management Pacific Beach

The 92109 zip code takes in all of Pacific Beach, which is a residential community found in the suburbs of greater San Diego, and which comprises an area of about 4.3 mi.². There are approximately 50,000 full-time residents in this neighborhood, and of those around 72% rent their dwellings, while the other 28% own some of the most stylish and attractive homes in the entire San Diego metro area. Given the predominance of renters, you may want to contact rental management companies in San Diego to learn about available units.

This is a very low-key neighborhood situated on the beach, and it’s very popular with surfers, sunbathers, and all those people who enjoy getting outside in the sunshine. For a relaxing stroll through the park, it’s very easy to take a bike ride or a walk to Kate Sessions Park, where you’ll see some of the very best views of Mission Bay, downtown San Diego, and the Pacific Ocean itself.

The Kate Sessions Park takes in an area that’s about 79 acres of grassy slopes and shady lanes, all of which provide great picnicking, wonderful sightseeing, some good exercise, if you want to hike or throw the football around, or just a great setting for a day of relaxation. There are a number of trendy hotel bars and intimate cafés along the Boardwalk, and if you care to take a stroll down Mission Boulevard and the streets in that neighborhood, you’ll find a number of charming boutiques, casual drinking establishments, and even some yoga studios.

Refreshments & Attractions

When you’re ready to refresh yourself, you can stop and enjoy a meal at the Pacific Beach Fish Shop, the Baked Bear, or Kono’s Café. There are a number of other fine restaurants throughout the region, and all of these are just waiting to be discovered when you take a stroll through Pacific Beach. Pacific Beach itself stretches for a number of miles along Mission Bay, right up to the point where it joins the cliffs of La Jolla.

The actual name of the Boardwalk is the Ocean Front Walk, and it’s a pedestrian walkway which runs for a little over 3 miles in close proximity to the beach. This boardwalk actually begins at the end of Law Street in the north, and runs down to Mission Beach, where it terminates at Mission Bay in the South. Along this boardwalk, you’ll find all kinds of hotels, restaurants, bars, and shops, and on any given day, you’re sure to see it crowded with shoppers, cyclists, rollerbladers, and pedestrians.

Pacific Beach is home to a very lively nightlife, and is in fact one of the hottest spots in all of San Diego. Along Garnet Avenue, you’ll see tons of bars and restaurants which get a great deal of patronage from both local residents and visitors to the region, and these are hopping right into the wee hourse of the morning. Whereas the nightlife in downtown San Diego tends to be a more mature crowd, the Pacific Beach nightlife actually caters to a younger crowd, but everyone who comes to the area enjoys the exciting atmosphere provided by this regional entertainment.



We would be happy to tell you more about our real estate management and leasing services. Fill out the form below and one of our property managers will contact you shortly.

Military discount for new property owner clients

These are the websites where we list our rental properties.