Property Management Crown Point

Property Management Crown Point

Looking for the best property management Crow Point has to offer. Crown Point is a community which is wholly contained within the 92109 zip code, and takes up an area roughly 4.3 mi.² in extent. Learn More

Gergeous beaches and a very casual and relaxed community

The population is comprised of approximately 50,000 individuals, of which more than 72% rent their residences, while the remainder are homeowners. 

Very casual and relaxed community

This is a very casual and relaxed community which is dominated by a vast expanse of gorgeous beach, and the beach is tremendously popular with surfers and sunbathers.

Professional property management for apartments in San Diego

Sunset Property Management offers pprofessional property management for apartments in San Diego is a major business here, considering all the renters.

Property Management Crown Point

Crown Point: Located Just East of Mission Beach, Along the Coast

Crown Point sits just east of Mission Beach, along with all the casual cafés and trendy bars that populate the Beachfront Boardwalk in that area. You will find an endless number of eateries, coffee shops, small boutiques, casual pups, and even yoga studios here, for those who might be interested in meditation.

Amazing community close to La Jolla, CA

Crown Point is also very close to the famous La Jolla neighborhood of San Diego, so if you’re visiting the area, you will be able to easily take in that neighborhood as well.

Recreational Opportunities

People who enjoy outdoor activities will love spending a relaxing day at the park, kayaking, or biking at Crown Point Park. There’s lots of grassy areas to enjoy, and there’s some great scenery available, where you can just bring in a foldable chair and spend hours observing the passing sailboats.

Take a dip in the warm waters of Mission Bay

Additionally, you may also want to take a dip in the warm waters of Mission Bay or arrange for a friendly game of volleyball along the beach area.

Exploring the Benefits of Participating in Facility Services

Additionally, it’s very easy for participants to enjoy the facilities, because a number of shade trees are prevalent in the area. Furthermore, along with numerous public bathrooms, there is plenty of available parking.

Enjoy many free outdoor activities

Moreover, you’ll also be able to have a picnic here or grill your own food outdoors. Finally, afterward, gather around a bonfire to enjoy the sunset and the passing evening.

Exploring the Food Scene in Mission Beach

If you’d rather have someone else do the cooking for you on any particular night, you can pay a visit to Bayside Landing.

Experience Rocky’s Crown Pub 

In addition, you could try Rocky’s Crown Pub when you’re in the mood for an excellent burger. Crown Point sits on a peninsula that juts out into Mission Bay. Moreover, it is well within walking or biking distance of both Pacific Beach and Mission Beach.

Unleashing Adventure in Mission Bay

Adults who like to stay active and their children benefit from easy access to some great beaches, parks, and boardwalks in this fantastic neighborhood. Mission Bay Park is located south of Pacific Beach and is known as the largest aquatic park built by man in this country.

Massive park for entertainment 

It encompasses a whopping 4,235 acres, with water comprising approximately 54% and land making up the remaining 46%.

Exciting Recreation Activities in Mission Bay

Mission Bay affords a number of opportunities for great recreation activities. Including, sailing, jet skiing, camping, and wake-boarding, as well as jogging, cycling, and walking along the extensive pathways designated for pedestrians. 

Come party at Fiesta Island

Fiesta Island fully embraces Mission Bay and hosts a number of special events. Including, charity runs and walks, bicycle races, and other events that engage the entire community.



We would be happy to tell you more about our real estate management and leasing services. Fill out the form below and one of our property managers will contact you shortly.

Military discount for new property owner clients

These are the websites where we list our rental properties.

Reset password

Enter your email address and we will send you a link to change your password.