All properties and owners have different needs. If your property runs itself, or you don’t need residential property management services, we can offer our rental services. We are one of the few San Diego property management companies that will market and lease your property for you.
Initial Property Consultation
We will schedule a meeting with you at your property to discuss your needs, goals and concerns including:
- Rentability: We will inspect your property and let you know what needs to be done to get it into rent ready condition.
- Rental Valuation: Perform a rental analysis on your property to determine the market rate.
- Set a Leasing Goal: We set a target date for when we expect to lease your property.
Professionally Photograph Property
NAAV Production or Preview First. (Price based on Vendor and service)
Your property will be listed on over 15 of the top rental websites.
Rental signs and marketing will be posted on your property. There is a sign placement fee of $75 for professional Realtor T signs or a free H frame corrugated double sided yard sign.
Prompt response to all rental inquiries
All inquiries for your property are answered within 24 hours at the latest.
Personalized Property Showings
Your property will be shown by appointment by one of our qualified agents.
You will be contacted by our leasing agent to discuss the activity on your property.
Tenant Screening and Qualifying
- Rental Application and Income Verification
- Credit Report with FICO Score
- Eviction Search
- Criminal Background Check
- Employment Verification
- Rental Reference Verification
Negotiation of Lease Terms
All negotiations are handled by Sunset Property Management and by the direction of the property owner.
Prepare Lease and Guide
You and your tenant will be guided through the signing of the lease for your property.
We create and provide you with an electronic lease packet which includes:
- Rental lease and supporting documents.
- Applications, credit reports and income verification.
Sunset Property Management charges a tenant placement fee of ½ of one month’s rent (Min $950). There are no Advanced Fees due. Commission is earned when a lease is signed and a tenant occupies your property.
Contact us for more information on our leasing services.